Located at 163 East South Street (click on street address for google map directions) just east of Center Street, the 16.23 acre park has 2 lighted baseball/softball fields, open green space areas, restroom facilities, a pavilion, a playground, picnic areas and spray park and a 1.2 acre off-leash area.
Suggs Park closes at 11 p.m., 7 days a week.
Pavilions - (Not available for rentals from Memorial Day through Labor Day)
$50 All Day – Resident
$150 All Day – Non-Resident
Power and clean up is only available if facility is reserved and rented. Please note that there is a damage deposit of $100.00 due when the facility is rented.
Suggs Spray Park
The water spray park has 12 "stations" in a total area slightly larger than the size of a basketball court. There are two "touchstone" poles that activate the spray stations, which resemble elephants, rainbows and other items. The water sprays for a set amount of time until the poles are touched again. An overall park timing system shuts the water off at night.
Spray Park Hours
Starting August 12 the spray park will be closed
Monday - Thursday. Weekend hours of operation:
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The spray park will close for the season on
September 8 at 5:00 p.m.
Water Spray Park Rules & Regulations:
- Effective April, 26, 2010, a Non-Resident group fee of $10/person went into effect. This fee is to be paid at the Collierville Parks and Recreation administrative office (440 West Powell Road) before usage. The fee also applies to all adults in the group.
- Effective for the 2012 Season, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00am – 11:30am will be reserved for ages 6 & Under (residents only).
- Spray Parks are intended for children 12 years of age and under. Parents are welcome. Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- We ask that everyone be responsible for cleaning up any mess made by the child they are supervising. Older children must be aware of smaller children on the pad. Play safe.
- No running or rough play. Individuals engaging in unsafe or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the Park, and may be banned for an additional period of time
- No food, drinks, glass, pets, water balloons, beach balls, pool noodles, etc. are allowed on Spray Park Pad. No grills on Park property.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
- Do not swing, climb, hang or pull on any Spray Park Equipment.
- Spray Park will not be reserved for parties. During the Spray Park season (Memorial Day - Labor Day), the pavilion is not available for rental.
- The Town of Collierville reserves the right to close the spray park and immediate area due to maintenance requirements or scheduled special events.
- The Town of Collierville reserves the right to remove parties from the pad that are not in compliance with these rules and regulations.
- Please call the Collierville Parks and Recreation Department if there are any questions regarding rules and regulations listed above. If there are any problems, please contact the Collierville Parks & Recreation Department at 457-2770 or the Collierville Police Department at 853-3207.
Please click here for:
Information regarding large groups using Water Spray Parks